Get your UPS Access Key
Here's how you can retrieve a UPS Access Key, that is used for setting up your UPS freight agreement.
1. Login or create an account on the UPS website.
2. Go to Home > Help Centre > Technology Support > Tools and Resources tab > Developer Resource Centre > Access the UPS Developer Kit.
3. Under Step 4, click on the Request an access key.
4. Fill out the secondary contact information.
5. Add your UPS agreement. It's the customer number that you already have.
6. Click on Request Access Key.
7. An e-mail that contains your access information will be sent to you.