You can now see the best deals and discounts from your YRC Freight account to your Deftship account by integrations.
Steps to connect your YRC Freight account to your Deftship
4. Click on Connect under the Carrier name (YRC).
5. Fill in the details:
- Alias - A nickname for your account in FDO.
- Username - Your my.yrcfreight.com Username.
- Password - Your my.yrcfreight.com Password.
- Bus ID - Business ID.
- Billing Detail - Billing information
How to obtain the YRC business ID?
3. Scroll down until you see the list of YRC Freight APIs and click on the entry for Rate Quote API.
NOTE: The page will expand to display instructions. Click on the link in the second paragraph with the text Complete and fax a non-disclosure agreement.
4. At the top of the non-disclosure agreement, check the Other box and underneath it write in Implement Rate Quote API. Enter the date into the appropriate space in the first paragraph.
5. Complete the section at the bottom of the non-disclosure agreement. Write in your storefront URL for the website that will host the API. Write in Rate Quote API as the requested API. The remainder of the form should be self evident.
6. Fax the completed non-disclosure agreement to the number listed at the top of the agreement. Within a week you should receive an email from YRC that contains an abundance of information, including your Business ID. (It may appear in the email as “BusID”.) Record the number and keep it handy.